|52 Soda Bay Road, Lakeport|
(Right Behind Lakeport Cinema 5)
Lakeport Auto Movies Covid-19 Rules for Guests
These are the rules at this time, please expect that these will change regularly. They will change as guidance from our state and local officials changes, and as our business operations requires us to maintain a safe and efficient operation.
Please do not come to the drive-in if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, including a fever or severe cough. Please refer to the CDC guidelines for symptoms.
All admission tickets must be purchased online through our web site. Guests who will be bringing in their own food and/or drinks must purchase the ticket which comes with an outside food permit.
Guests who bring in outside food and/or drinks without purchasing a permit may be asked to leave or dispose of outside food and beverages.
Guests will be required to practice social distancing while at the drive-in. This means:
Box Office Entrance
- Please have your phone ready to scan your online advance ticket purchase bar code.
- Best to have your screen on brightest setting with dark mode turned off.
- We should be able to scan the image through your rolled up window as long as your phone screen is held up to the window.
- If you need to further interact with our staff please do so while wearing a mask and with your window opened a minimal amount.
- Parking at least 10 feet from other vehicles. This means leaving the space empty on either side of your vehicle. This also includes friends who might also be at the drive-in.
- Guests will be required to remain in their vehicle except when picking up snack bar orders or using the restrooms.
- You are allowed to be in the back of your van/SUV with the hatch up, or in the back of your truck.
- Please use our online ordering page for snack bar orders. You will receive a text message when your order is ready for pick up. Make sure your notifications or sound is on so you get the order ready notification. We will not be accepting cash for orders or offer walk-up ordering at this time.
The link for the app can be found in the menu bar above
- When picking up snack bar orders we ask that only one person from your party visit the snack bar. Please don’t bring someone to wait outside the snack bar for you. We will require that this person be wearing a mask in order to protect the safety of other guests and our employees.
- We will be limiting the number of customers inside the snack bar. In the event people need to line up outside, we ask that you follow social distancing guidelines and maintain 6 feet between other guests.
- Only one person per car visit the restrooms at a time, with the exception of a parent with small children.
- Please sanitize your hands with the provided sanitizer before entering the restroom.
- We have closed several stalls and will limit restroom occupancy to just 2 people at a time.
- Please practice social distancing from non-family members when lining up for the restroom. Maintain at least 6 feet of space from other guests.
- Please wash your hands before leaving the restrooms to help protects others.
While we love to have you bring your fur family members to the drive-in, we want to discourage that at this time, as we don’t want you to have to walk your dog while we are requiring all patrons to stay in their vehicles except to visit the snack bar or restroom. If you must walk your leashed dog, please be sure to mask up, clean up after them and confine the walking to the “blue light area” and be sure to socially distance at all times and don’t allow the dog to visit other patrons.
- We will have a socially distanced “blue light” outside smoking area during the current restrictions.
- Smoking will be permitted in your vehicle when you are parked in our designated smoking parking area.
- Smoking while walking to the restroom or concession or smoking area will not be permitted.
- Wearing a mask and smoking are not compatible, you will not be allowed to stand outside your vehicle and smoke. Wait to light up until you reach the designated blue light smoking area and you must socially distance at least 6 feet apart from others. Masks must be worn at all other times when your outside your vehicle.
If you don’t like the rules or don’t want to comply, please don’t come out to the Lakeport Auto Movies, we are doing our best to protect our employees, guests and comply with the Lake County rules so we can remain open. We will not risk our business to allow you to do whatever you want.
In order to help protect our employees and to minimize costs, we ask that you pick up your trash. We have a dumpster near the snack bar where you can deposit your trash before leaving.
Again, if you don’t like the rules or don’t want to comply, please don’t come out to the Lakeport Auto Movies, we are doing our best to protect our employees, guests and comply with the Lake County Health Department and State of California COVID19 rules so we can remain open. We will not risk our business to allow you to do whatever you want. When the time comes we will be happy to relax these rules to make things move back towards normal.